Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Continuing to step away...

So, two weeks ago I decided to step away form some friendships/relationships.  Well, that wasn't quite the beginning of my stepping away/slowing movement.  Earlier in the month, I stepped down as the girl scout cookie manager for my service unit.  This was a big step as I have held that position for 10 years.  It has been about two years since I decided that I neede to say "No" to a few activities.  This mainly due to my kids getting older and their schedules getting more intense and this leaving me with less time. 

Besides, I will have more time to spend with the kids or doing things for myself.  This last part has become almost obsolete.  I'm a little sad that I won't have the position next ear, but I'm more excited about what lies ahead at the same time.

Although I'm still stepping away from some overwhelming activities, I'm looking forward to more family time and me time.

This is long overdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment